Sign up for Autumn Interclub now. Entries close February 22.
If you are interested in playing please let us know before Monday February 22. Email email@example.com or contact:
|Men’s Club Captain||Liam Jamieson||027 855 7922|
|Women’s Club Captain||Zeph Morgan||0274 863 067|
The rules are very similar to last year’s Summer Interclub with a few tweaks:
- There are no refereeing bonus points for this round
- Players can enter even if they are 100 points above the grade they are entered as – so a player 80 points into D1 can enter as a D2
- Extra Division by request – Division 6 = D, E1, E2, F
- Grades will be taken off the grading list on the 22nd of February cut-off – there will be some grade changes on the 9th of March but that shouldn’t be taken into account when entering your teams.
- Substitutions can be a “graded” player from any club who has NO MORE than 100 points above the player they are substituting