It’s fresh, it’s new, so check it out! Summer Interclub is back, but not as you know it.
This is an exciting new interclub format with the biggest points / changes being:
- New graded team format – Five different divisions, so something for everyone
- Get to play with different people from your club
- 4 people per team, with substitutes allowed as required
- Quick fire five-week round robin series
- Name your team (similar to business house)
- Bonus points for completing the refereeing exam
- Promotion of supper / finger food rather than the traditional sit-down meal
- Lower graded players get to play with high grade team members – opportunity for some support and encouragement
You can find the rules on the Squash Waikato website.
If you are interested in playing or you’d like more information about what it’s all about, please email email@example.com or contact:
Women’s Club Captain Zeph Morgan 0274 863 067
Men’s Club Captain Liam Jamieson 027 855 7922